Download Free Carrier Landings APK Mirror
The description of Carrier Landings
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* C-130 Hercules [available for purchase]
* EF Typhoon [available for purchase]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
CHECK OUR CARRIER LANDINGS PRO FOR FULL BUNDLE
Carrier Landings 3.06 (3060) APK , OBB File for Android 4.1 and up (Latest Version)Version : 3.06 (Code: 3060)Date: 2015-07-30Requires Android: 4.1 and upFile Size : 23 MB (APK file) , 147 MB (OBB file)File APK Md5:
454ff0136abe511741c9f63cfc3d0c8bFile APK Sha1:
4d9737eb72a97168e31333e0d14dd274bf37c39cFile OBB Md5:
325b4b646406321ce5835880d0b56515File OBB Sha1:
6a8f6caaf077b63896bde9a5fccc3b957e76049dWhat's new :
DAY&NIGHT CYCLE AIRCRAFT FUEL AND WEIGHT SETTINGS NEW SCENARIO FLIGHT SIMULATOR (available for purchase): WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS FLIGHT PLAN 500+ accurate AIRPORTS REALTIME METAR weather conditions BUG FIXES
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
Carrier Landings 4.1for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.3060.it.rortos.f18carrierlandingii.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/it.rortos.f18carrierlandingii/main.3060.it.rortos.f18carrierlandingii.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.