Download Free FRep - Finger Replayer APK Mirror
The description of FRep - Finger Replayer
- Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations of touchscreen and/or keystroke
- Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
- Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records & Tasker/Locale plugin functionality.
- Recording analog Push/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture
- Playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication
- Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation
- Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut/Tasker plugin
- Demonstrate your App in actual device
=== Initial Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need USB connection to Win/Mac/Linux/Android. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL.
FRep Setup Tool http://strai.x0.com/frep/#tool
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
Choose which you like at the FRep front app;
Simple: record until Power push.
Till Gap: record until designated seconds of no input.
Progress: record continuously and construct editable sequence separated by input gap.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls. In addition, each stroke in traces can be moved/set wait/clipped.
FRep do not record Power push, which will finish any recording/playing immediately.
Restrict by current App
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, FRep is restricted on Phone, Google Play and FRep itself. You can configure restriction for other Apps.
Interruption of playing
To abort replaying, you can interrupt easily by the overlapping the operation.
Double-tapping the upper button on the console, you can open another page which has key operation editor.
Notification type/icon, console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load and/or network traffic. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try to Edit Sequence with image matching (see Tutorial category in support site).
- By default option, the records will be saved in sdcard. Though it can be copied for backup, it has no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
FRep - Finger Replayer 3.9patched3 (54) APK for Android 2.3.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 3.9patched3 (Code: 54)Date: 2015-10-29Requires Android: 2.3.3 and upFile Size : 2 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
cb25e14bc9013b6142b34a87c2a5302bFile APK Sha1:
67d3ed479cf96dadea87462e1e239ad0c9e7d85cWhat's new :
[3.9/patched3] (Need USB connection to PC/Mac/Android to complete update) - Updated system for Android 4.4~6.0, which can be setup with *_alt script in updated setup tool. (patched3) - Added Generate Wait Image (Progress) in Rec/Play Settings to switch automatic generation of Wait Image after recording. - Fixed issue of error at the app launching on specific environment. - Fixed issues related with Current App Detection: Only Package (Accessibility). - Fixed some errors. (Thanks for reports)