Download Free QPython - Python for Android APK Mirror
The description of QPython - Python for Android
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
QPython - Python for Android 1.2.2 (118) APK for Android 2.1 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.2.2 (Code: 118)Date: 2015-11-02Requires Android: 2.1 and upFile Size : 13 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
63045dd5a624cba4c9591748420b97e5File APK Sha1:
ef787f10683247d1f1962608dff5cd3a4301fa07What's new :
##### Nov 3, 2015 version 1.2.x Big update you should install + Add QPython Web Editor + Fix quick close on some mobiles + Fixed fail to import module installed through pip + Other bugs fixed Please visit http://wiki.qpython.org/en/whatsnew/ to get more information