Download Free Zombie Highway 2 APK Mirror
Please be aware that APKdownloadMirror only share the original and free apk installer for Zombie Highway 2 1.2.18 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
The description of Zombie Highway 2
I'll tell you: NITRO!
Zombie Highway is back!
- Completely overhauled, intense gameplay featuring NITRO!
- 6 redesigned cars
- 18 -upgradable- weapons,100% redesigned. 4 completely new super-weapons!
- 11 Zombie types, 4 all new!
- 67 challenging objectives!
- The Daily Challenge! A unique challenge every day!
- A new, randomly generated road with multiple, super-detailed environments every game.
- Your friends appear on your highway near their best score!
The goal is to survive... but you wont. How far will you go?
It's you, your heavily armed passenger, against a boatload of super-strong, leaping zombies.
Steer to avoid obstacles all while trying to SMASH latched on zombies into debris - OR - run them down before they can jump on your car!
Shoot zombies with a growing arsenal of handguns, shotguns, and automatics. Shoot recently smashed zombies for extra damage!
Improve your skills, unlock weapons, beat all your friends on facebook! It will be hard to put this one down.
- Everything in Zombie Highway 2 can be unlocked or used for free with a reasonable amount of effort
- In app purchases do NOT give players a long term advantage over players who don't make purchases
Zombie Highway 2 1.2.18 (111048) APK , OBB File for Android 4.0 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.2.18 (Code: 111048)Date: 2016-01-31Requires Android: 4.0 and upFile Size : 39 MB (APK file) , 1 B (OBB file)File APK Md5:
f386768cc81e5233073cdf5410e705c6File APK Sha1:
89a323defe30d83093888a8da525360b93d9d818File OBB Md5:File OBB Sha1:
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
Zombie Highway 2 1.2.18for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.111048.com.auxbrain.zh2.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.auxbrain.zh2/main.111048.com.auxbrain.zh2.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.